For Homeschool Program’s website or HomeschoolProgram.org
Revised May 25, 2018
Homeschool Program’s Main Goal: Your privacy is important to us! We will never share, rent, or sell your email address to anyone. We believe in “Respect for the Individual.” For that reason, we will collect and use personal information of users only as follows: Personal information means information about you, which is, or can be, related to you as an individual.
We collect personal information to:
* administer our businesses;
* provide customer service; and
* respond to legal process (such as subpoenas and warrants).
Information HomeschoolProgram.org collects at any of our websites, and how we collect it:
It may include contact information when you use our contact form.
Technical information may be collected (such as your Internet Protocol address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, and the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages) when you visit our websites. The technical information is used to improve visitor experience. For information about technical data that can be collected when using Google, please see Google Privacy and Terms. If you would like to opt out of interest-based advertising for the browser you use, you may find the tool at optout.networkadvertising.org helpful.
When you visit our websites, we may place a “cookie,” a small computer file, on your computer to help us recognize and serve you better when you return. You may delete this cookie from your computer. You may also set your internet browser to reject cookies, however, doing so may limit the functionality of our websites as well as many other websites.
How HomeschoolProgram.org uses personal information:
* We do not sell or rent personal information to others.
* To comply with valid legal process and applicable laws.
* We may share with Affiliates and non-Affiliates statistical information that does not identify you individually.
* HomeschoolProgram.org takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
Personal information that we maintain is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls. When we do have to collect your personal information, such as email address, we will protect its confidentiality, prohibit its unlawful disclosure, and limit access to authorized personnel only.
International customers and members:
* If you provided information to us from a country other than the United States, your information may be transmitted to, and processed by us or our service providers in the United States or other countries other than your own.
* If you provided information from a country that grants specific additional privacy rights, contact us at the addresses listed below to exercise your rights.
Modifications to HomeschoolProgram.org’s privacy policies:
* We reserve the right to change our privacy policies at any time, except as may be prohibited by law.
* We will post revisions online that we consider appropriate.
If you have questions about our privacy policies, contact us:
Mailing Address: HomeschoolProgram.org 111 2nd Ave. Tulare SD 57476
Email: [email protected]